- Easy to use interface
- Over 650 pre-installed thread colours from all leading brands
- Print / Preview your design as you go.
- Print "Left Lists" using several formats
- Print a complete list of threads used
- Print " Layer List" for placing threads on the rod
- Print a grid pattern on multiple pages
- Design "Wizard" to get you started
- "Auto paint" function automatically creates pattern from image - Great for names etc!
- Interactive design based on rod dimensions
- Import BMP or JPG images
- Designed specifically for rod building!
- Include your business name or logo on printouts
- See how much of the rod the weave will cover
- Adjust thread sizes to account for stretch and tension
- Share your designs with other custom thread artists
- Windows® Vista® ready!
- Import/Export spread sheets
- Zoom in/out on grid
- Multi-Language support
- Flip and rotate weave patterns to change orientation on rod!
- Save patterns to JPG for easy emailing and web posting.
- Automatic notification when updates are available
- Free updates and support!
Giant Thread Library!
PicToWeave ships with thread colors from many popular manufacturers of rod building thread.
Gudebrod®, Madeira®, Speed® and Pac Bay®
Plus, you can add your own custom colors. Work from a left list, or directly from a weave pattern which can be printed over many pages for easy viewing. Preview your work as you go. Fill the background with your choice of colors for a realistic view of what the weave will look like on the rod. Not limited to fishing rods! Monogram or customise your gaffs, golf clubs or pool cues as well!
PicToWeave allows you to take your custom rod building to the next level!
Cobia by Doc Ski - designed in PicToWeave
The future of thread art has arrived!
PicToWeave is designed specifically for the needs of both the professional custom rod builder and the hobbyist.
What our users say...
"After decades of designing my own patterns by hand and being somewhat computer challenged I have found a software program that really works for me and in a way I am very used to. With PicToWeave, an artist can still use his artistic skill by what he chooses to include in the pattern but it saves tedious hours in areas like making left lists and adjusting a pattern to different sizes. Worth every penny." (James "Doc Ski" Labanowski)
"It's da BOMB!" (Tom Walters)
The simple interface allows even computer "dummies" to quickly develop professional quality thread art designs. These can be printed for personal use or for sale to other rod builders.
The results speak for themselves. The value of a tool can be measured by the quality of the work actually being produced. More great weaves are being created using PicToWeave than any other software package.
Leading the way in thread art software!
When you choose PicToWeave, you can be assured that you have chosen a product that is designed from the ground up for nothing but rod building. The developers and owners of PicToWeave are all dedicated fishing enthusiasts and rod builders. We consulted with some of the worlds best in the field of rod building to ensure we had the right balance of features and ease of use to make the best tool possible for both professional rod builder and hobbyist alike.
- Extensive on-line help files
- Free access users forum
- Video tutorials
All these things and more are avilable when you join the PicToWeave community
Copyright © Loaded Dog Enterprises 2007-2014 - All rights reserved.
What are you waiting for?
Get your copy now!
PicToWeave now only available online
Due to the high cost and short shelf life of CD's, we have made the decision to only distribute the product online.
We would like to thank the distributors that have supported us over the years and urge you to continue supporting them!
C & M Tackle
The Rod Works
- No current events
These links lead to outside sites which are not related to PicToWeave, but may be of interest to custom rod builders
- Custom Rod Builders Guild
- Madeira Thread
- Fish Hawk Thread
- Pacific Bay
- Texas Rod Building Forum
- The Rod Builders Library
Find us on facebook!
|Like us on Facebook